Thursday, February 07, 2008

2 Hour Delay

Lots of ice here and a little snow... thought I would use a few minutes of my delay time to update the blog. I received a prize fro participating in the Holiday KAL-CAL from She-Knits podcast... The prize arrived just the other day!
feb7a
A cute little keychain and a chainlink sock pattern from Uli in Canada! Thanks Uli! Love both of my prizes!

I also finished my neckwarmer, which I will most likely wear today with my scarf!
feb7
Now it seems my husband and I will have matching warmers! I plan to cast on for a cable hat to match but instead I cast on for a 2nd BSJ in wool to send to CIC by the end of the month.

Hope you all enjoy you day and it isn't too icy for you!

2 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky you getting a prize from Uli! She always makes the nicest things.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

Love the projects you have been working on... The BSJ has been on my list. Can you buy the pattern by itself? Are you eady for Spring yet? We have been hammered by snow all week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home