Friday, February 22, 2008

Last day of vacation

I haven't really been busy all week, just distracted by being home! I have been knitting and reading, surfing the web, contimplating many ideas, and not really getting a huge amount of things done. IU was planning to do some erronds today including the library, PO, andgroceries, but it started snowing before 6am this morning and I just don't want to leave the house anymore! Sad, but I hate driving with other people in the snow. I told my hubby if I didn't leave today, that I was making him drive me around tomorrow if it is still bad otside! :) I am a stinker really!

So here is who I have been spenndig time with...
feb22
Chuck here is catching a ray of sunshine in the bathroom! And then there is my bear..
feb22a
He got a new duckie as a toy yesterday and has been carrying it around with him.

I have been kntiing my thrummed mitts are almost complete, just haven't taken a pic yet and the stole is edging closer to finishing clue three. Clue 6 comes out today so I am so completely behind on it! I guess I have spent most of my time surfing and reading! I taped a few movies, so maybe I'll go and knit now!

2 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dogs would have totally trashed that duck in minutes!
There is nothing like a relaxing week at home. It doesn't matter what you get done just that you relax.

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Batty said...

Sunny spot! Oh, what a way to make a cat happy! And your dog has an extremely expressive face. He seems so happy, contented, and yet oddly playful. Even if you didn't know he'd been carrying that duckie around all day, you could definitely tell he's having fun with a new toy just by looking at him!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home