Monday, February 11, 2008

A cold day

And one day closer to vacation! I love my job, but I love vacation too! Who doesn't really? I have no plans for next week except to read and knit and I did volunteer to help my husband with a house he is working on that needs to be ready by March 1st. So I offered my time. Whether he takes me up on it is another story!

I have been plugging along on the SOTSii, but I am still on the second cle. CLue four came out on Friday, so I am a little behind. Last night I finished my second BSJ..
feb11
I used some wool that I had in my stash. I plan to send to CIC. I would like to work on a vest and some socks to also add to the box before I send it out.

I like the construction of the BSJ, but it takes a long time to knit. Luckily it is straight knitting. I didn't add the extra 10 ridges for length with this one because I was experimenting. Tonight I am casting on for a pair of thrummed mittens for myself. I need them after the negative temps yesterday and today!~

2 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger Diane said...

I love this BSJ. Beautiful colors!

I just finished clue 2. Love the pattern but I hate the oversized chart. We'll just snail along and let all the fast lace knitters find all the errors.

Nice of you to volunteer to help your hubby. Hopefully he'll decided just to do everything himself and leave you to knitting.

 
At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sweater is so cute!
The cold has been awful here too. Yesterday the windchill was -10. There is little wind today so the 17 degrees we had when I went out earlier seemed warm.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home