Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

My plan was to post yesterday since we had another snow day, but the day got away from me! I did lots of little things including working on sotsii. Thankfully I finished clue 2 and am a row or two into the next one!
sotsii clue 2

This project is going really slow and I am constantly distracted by other projects! I cast on for my thrummed mittens. Not sure if I am doing the thrums correctly, but I am winging it. I have two rows of thrums in after the cuff. I will post a picture when I have a few more rows done. I thought there was a pattern that used bulky yarn for the thrums out there instead of the fleece. I can't remember where I saw it though... magazine or online. That could be anywhere. DO you remember seeing a mitten pattern that used bulky for the thrums. I am thinking it might have been a magazine, possibly Creative Knitting... I will have to look back through my stuff.

4 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your stole is coming out lovely!
How many snow days have you had? You'll be going to school until July!
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Batty said...

Beautiful stole! Makes me wish I had joined...

Happy late Valentine's Day to you!

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

Ahhh...the stole is just beautiful. I have never seen a thrummed mitten for bulky weight. I look forward to seeing your thrummed mittens. I have made a few pairs myself.

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Nautical Knitter said...

I think your stole is just lovely. You do wonderful work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home