Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

A little bit of a crazy day! Yesterday was Ellie's 2nd birthday, but the get together was today for Easter brunch! My husband woke up with a little reaction to MSG (I think) from last night's dinner. He get a fever and migraine form MSG, so I told hom to go back to bed. I ran over to see my family and celebrate Ellie's day and Easter. We we supposed to go see our other niece and hide some egs for her to find, but that didn't work out. Ellie loved her apple hat that I made her! Her favorite, plus the new fun fur hat and chenelle bunny buddy blanket were a hit with the adults in the room! On the way home, I thought I might try to find a few doll patterns for her. So for the next holiday, I would have a few toys to give that were handknit. I was on the public library site and request several to look at. I have plenty of time.

Just got back form a quick walk with the dog to get a little fresh air. HUbby came too. He needed to feel the sun. It is still pretty cool here only in the 30's and a bit windy, but it was nice to get out and moving a bit.

I am about half way done with the filet rose afghan I have been working on. I have tomorrow off and newed to pick up and start a new project for Knit Night. I don't want to take the blanket. Too heavy. It is easy to work on here at home. Maybe a pair of socks. I do like the latest 6Sox Pattern and I haven't started that yet. I still have about 10 days to finish them before they announce a new project! Will post a few more pics soon.

2 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you had a Happy Easter!
Ellie is 2 already. Wow the time sure flies.
I have so many things I'm knitting I won't get to the Six Sox pattern this time. I look forward to watching you knit yours though.

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Batty said...

Happy (late) Easter!

I hate allergic reactions, DH gets them to onions and peppers. Very similar to what you're describing. I hope he's feeling better!

And Ellie is almost old enough for easter egg dyeing now! I mean to be doing it herself, of course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home