Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm here!~

What a crazy week! Last weekend was basketball finals for the local college we go to see, then I had to finish my book for bookclub, fit in the taxes, and then here was another weekend come and gone once again. I did get lots of knitting done...

mar17
My ampersand socks are complete. They are awesome! Soft and fit great. No sure the colors are really me, but they are lovely!

I also worked up a fun fur hat for my niece's 2nd birthday coming up this weekend! I can't believe she will be 2 years old!!
mar17a

Plus I started working on a blanket to try and use up some white yarn that I have sitting around that I didn't think I would ever get to use. I am making the Rose afghan in filet crochet. The dragonfly afghan on the page is my work as well.

3 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger Batty said...

Great Ampersand socks! I know what you mean about some colors just not being you -- I'm knitting up some socks in 70's colors my sister sent me... but she meant well, and I love her, and I'm going to wear the socks.

Speaking of love... Love is when you knit someone a Fun Fur object. It's fabulous, I'm sure she'll love it.

 
At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That hat and socks are great!

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Diane said...

I love the colors on those socks. They'll go with anything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home