Friday, April 25, 2008

Celebration!

Thankfully we finished housesitting as of this morning! Yeah! Very exciting that we can sleep in our own bed tonight and for the next few months! Another cause for celebration is that it is Friday, I made it through the week back at school after vacation! Very excited to be in my own house read and stay in my pjs for a while!

I did get a few little things done while going back and forth and back to work too!
apr25
A cute little crocheted market bag. The pattern is an old one from a binder of patterns. I did it in smaller yarn than called for since I am trying to make some fruit and veggie bags that I can take to the market instead of using the plastic ones on the roll. This is a start. I have a few other patterns I am going to try out. This one might be good for apples or taking with me to the farmers market when it opens. I do like the drawstring! Brilliant!

Notice too that there are 2 new skiens of cotton yarn in bag. I bought some to make a cotton t-shirt/sweater for myself. I wanted to do the magknits t-shirt pattern , but the site is GONE! Luckily I could find the pattern in the "wayback machine" and was able to print it off. So I do want to start that this weekend too!

apr25a

I also finished one of these trekking socks and cast on for the second. If we take a drive this weekend I will bring it and work on it. Wish I had a meeting or two to attend so I could do some mindless knitting on these to get them done.

Well that's all from my crazy week here and there... I will be getting to blog reading tomorrow and for tonight the pizza is almost here and I am ready to curl up on the couch and knit! Have a good one!

2 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coming home is the best.
Your bag is perfect. I love that idea. When I leave the produce department I feel guilty about all the baggies and after having the unwashed produce in them I really don't want to reuse them.
Your sock is coming right along and looks great.

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Batty said...

I love coming home.

Beautiful sock. I love self-striping sock yarn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home