Friday, May 02, 2008

Where does the time go?

Getting through this week at school went very slow, but on the computer and blogland, I lost track of time! Again!

We have nothing on tap for this weekend. I want to do laundry and try out my new clothesline... exciting huh? I also need to finish my current book and read my book for bookclub this Thursday. So knitting might be slower than usual over the next few days.

I did finish the crazy socks I had casted on..
may2a
IThey came out ok in the end, but there is a lot of pink and baby blue in these. I will put these in the pile for CIC. I have a box going with a few other pairs too. I would like to cast on for some smaller socks to go in the box too.

I did however go out and purchase some cotton yarn to make myself a sweater. I don't like to make bigger things, but this is short sleeve and size 8 needles so I thought I would give it a whirl.
may2
It is a little more violet in person, but not much. I am making the "nothing but a t shirt" from magknits which I had to dig for the pattern since the site is gone forever. I was working happily away and last night I realized I skipped a step which was to work straight for 24 rows!~ Arg! I ripped out and now am working steady once again. Maybe I'll get the back done this weeknd. Keep your fingers crossed for me that I can fit it all in!

4 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your socks are wonderful!
It's so nice to see you knitting a sweater for yourself. I bet it will be lovely.

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Batty said...

I love bright purple, it looks great. And the socks are nice and colorful. I'm a sucker for bright colors.

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Bianca said...

Your socks look nice! I like the colours you used :-) Great work on the sweater by the way.

(came over from Ravelry, RAK, to here)

 
At 2:22 AM, Blogger Julie said...

Love your site. Came on over from Ravelry to RAK you! Hope you have a good day. Cant wait to see more of your finished objects. Just love those socks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home