Saturday, February 26, 2005

Almost over

Yes, it is Saturday and my vacation is almost over. Sad, but true. I have one more full day before I have to get up and get dressed to leave the house and work! Frightening! As was yesterday... I tried my hand at spinning again... needless to say nothing really happened. I think I need a person with me teaching me and showing me what exactly needs to be done. It didd seem a bit easier, but I have nothing to show for it. My wonderful husband is trying to support me, so together we have been making a top whorl which I think might be easier to spin than the bottom whorl spindle that I am currently trying to use. I still need one more piece, but that is what we built yesterday with things around th ehouse. Hopefully I get to test it out early next week when it is finished.


I spend the day with this lovely creature:

And we had fun palling around while the cats slept in my laundry pile! I was planning to do laundry, but they just looked so cute curled up on my pj's I just couldn't wake them. Plus it left more time for knitting!
Thne the doorbell rang. The dog barked and I met the mailman at the door. Look what lovely things he brought me!!


I just ordered this stuff on Thursday! And here it arrives a day later! Now that is service! I may never go to the store again!
As for today I have a small plan, then we have to get dressed up and go to a wedding reception starting at 7pm. I am hoping to be home by 10 tonight, but we'll see.

3 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi:) new to your blog but had to comment... my knitpicks yarn colors are the same as some of yours too!!!! im quite impressed with the yarn from knitpicks:)

lol sounds wierd eh? i havent had coffee yet:) have agreat day!!!

storm

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Marguerite said...

Wow. You had a very successful vacation. I'm impressed with everything you got done.

Especially love that shawl. It's beautiful.

I'm antsy to try some of that KnitPicks yarn, but I can't justify ordering yarn when I really don't need it right now so I'm being good. At least for a while. Be sure and let us know how you like it.

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Marguerite said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home