Tuesday, February 22, 2005

What to do...

Well, I broke out the circular needles yesterday and some beautiful rose yarn...
Sorry the picture seems to be really blurry, but yes, I tried out a lace shawl pattern. The picture was at 6pm yesterday and I just have one more side to go. I should be finished with it today. It is coming out so nicely. I may have to try another knit lace pattern from this great book I found at the library!

  • an I-cord
  • working from a knitting chart with colors
  • a knit lace pattern, possibly a shawl
  • entrelac
  • using my drop spindle
  • a new pattern stitch
  • a knit pattern I haven't tried yet
  • a manuscript
  • visiting a new yarn store a few towns over
  • felting
  • hand dying yarn at home
  • opening a ROTH IRA - Yucky! I hate thinking about money and where it comes from in the future!

Well, it is after lunch as I write this and I have been up since 6:15am... those darn cats! But I feel like I have gotten so much done over the last several hours. I am on my way out to the library and post office and maybe a detour... you never know!

2 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

Looks like it's a pretty pattern. Are you going to continue with this shawl or was this purely for practice? I'd love to see it progress!

What type of edging does it have?

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

I love the color of the shawl. Is that the Meadow Flower Shawl from Knitter's Stash? You are really going to town on that list.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home