Monday, February 28, 2005

First day back

Yes, I actually got up and went to wrok today. Mondays are a light day in the library, so I was eased back into the situation. The weather people are predicting a snowstorm, so I may end up with a 4-day workweek anyway!

I feel good about all the new things I tried over my vacation. I didn't get all of them done, which is fine. I wanted lots to choose from since I only had one week. I may pick up where I left off and start a summer vacation list. Of course I won't do a new thing a day, maybe one new thing a week. Or something along those lines. I didn't knit too much over the last weekend. I did read two whole book (The Virgin Blue by Tracy Chevalier and The Rule of Four by Ian Caldwell) Two very interesting reads.

I did pick up my entrelac scrap afghan... it is coming along very well don't you think?


Now I am off to read a few blogs I missed over the weekend!

1 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

I love the looks of your entrelac blanket. I would like to try that technique. What a great use for scrap yarn.Hope you got that snowday to stay home and knit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home