Saturday, March 05, 2005

Finally a weekend

The work week went really quick considering it was after vacation. Usually the first week back goes so slow. Luck for me we had a snow day on Tuesday, so I was able to knit and read and I even went snow shoe-ing. There hasn't been enough snow and my DH was nice enough to take a break around lunch time, so we piled in the car with the dog and had a blast. We might even go out again today since the snow hasn't melted yet!

I haven't gotten much knitting time in this week since I have been at work. But I have set a date for a small group to get together afterwork to sit and knit or learn how. Hopefully a few teachers show up. A few are excited about the new knitting group. It is in a two weeks so I'll keep you posted.

I received a lovely surprise in the mail this week from Maureen. She sent me lots of goodies! Some roving and pattern to try thrummed mittens for myself after I saw all the wonderful thrums she produced! Plus a wonderful book thong with the most beautiful blue beads I've ever seen! I thanked her personally, but she needs mentioning here too! Thanks again!

1 Comments:

At 10:53 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

So glad you liked the gifts... you are always making projects for charity.So, glad I could spoil you a bit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home