Saturday, June 07, 2008

Have you seen this?!?!?



That is so cool! A very interesting way to make it easier for people like me! I may have to try it. We'll see what summer looks like later on for time. A really great idea though!

Weekend is here again. We are going through a heatwave starting today and into next week. I got some garden done earlier and the laundry is out on the line, now I am in the cooler than outside house and may have to stay here for a few days! I get heat headaches if I go from one extreme to the other... not sure I am going to fair at school on Monday. It will be miserable in the building! Yikes!

Wish I have a few pictures to show you, but I am being lazy and there wasn't much knitting done this past week. I really had to push myself to finish the bookclub book (The summer I dared by Barbara Delinsky). Overall not terrible, fluffy and predictable, not quite a book that really has a descussion for the group. Happily I finished it and so did everyone else! Of course it sparked a lot of family discussions instead of book related topics!

I think I outdid myself last week with the blankets and hats, that must be why I wasn't productive at all this week! I just finished one thuja sock this morning! They are worked on size 5 needles so they should have gone much faster than my regular socks! Hopefully second sock goes faster than the first. I am using Koigu (kersti merino crepe - K801) from my stash gifted from a secreat pal several rounds ago. I guess I was really ready to use it now! So lovely this yarn. I have never used it before.

2 Comments:

At 7:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't those blanks the coolest thing ever. I just ordered a catalog so I can decide just what I want to order.

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Diane said...

We're in the same heatwave until Wednesday/Thursday. In fact a lot of the school are letting out early because of the heat today.

Hope you fair well and headache free.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home